Thursday 13 February 2014

Recent Purchase Review (ASOS)

Recently, I brought  this ASOS Vintage Look Jewel Ring, it was only £6 and manged to squeeze its way into my checkout bag.... was it a mistake?

The Product matches the image, very cute to wear and has a definite vintage feel to the ring, i think this is because of the shape of the fake diamonds and then the dark blue coloured centre.



was it a good buy?
I think if you don't have enough accessories (like me) and want to grow your ring collection - this is a great piece to add to it. It's  very sweet gift, strong so far...
my only criticisms so far is that the edges can get caught of things really easily, which is a bit annoying and I've also found that my finger has started to go green... this may be because i got it a tiny bit wet... but how else am i supposed to wash my hands?! 

Anyway, a good friend from uni, suggested that you could paint your ring with clear nail varnish.. so it is something I will try and hope it will work. Otherwise my fingers will be turning into a HULK hand or something (supposed to be a joke... sounded better in my head)

                                                  Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment