Wednesday 5 February 2014

AMSTERDAM!

About 2 weeks ago, I went to Amsterdam with a couple of university friends. yes be jel! just kidding! 
It was great fun! Went to this bar called THE BULLDOG in Dam Square!! Love it in there! It was so much fun! all the music, the shots.....yes there is no rest for the wicked!!! in 2 days i had just 10 hours sleep! and I LOVE SLEEP!!! honestly, don't know how i coped! Below are just a few images!
(I am the last person on the right, rocking my grunge green coat i got for Christmas from ASOS with my orange scarf... trying to get noticed -fashion crisis!)




(Possibly the most alcoholic cocktail drink I have ever had in my life! Still was great fun!)

I would recommend going there! its just great fun, I went for 4 days and 3 nights, just be prepared to party (if you're a party animal) if not, its great for sightseeing!!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment