Wednesday 5 February 2014

ASOS WISHING....

So I have a confession..........

I am an ASOS addict, I visit the site everyday, either on the ipad app or just going on their website.

I have added a record- breaking..... I repeat record- breaking 62 items in my wishlist!!!! I want to shop till I drop, but whenever I do, the next week there is an offer like 20% for students or something, and then I end up buying more... which really is not good for my bank account. (I'm sorry bank account... i love you really!)

Anyway, I thought I would show you some of the best things on my wish list and what I think! (if you are interested)
I really love this tunic! I think it can be considered to be in the sporty trend, but most of all I would categorize it to be in the patterns and print trend. Both trends are really popular at the minute. (check out ASOS and puma collaboration - it looks totally 90s!) I love that this tunic oversized and has a slouchy fit as I tend to get hot quickly, especially when I am rushing around at uni. 


Vagabond! my love for you is like my love for cadburys dairy milk chocolate covered in strawberries = LUSH!
There was the jelly shoe..... and now we have something even better! I mean much better! I love love love the thick heeel!!! anything with a chunky heel makes me want to drool over it... (ok, not a nice sight, but you get me right?) If only you were on my feet!!!! Also, I am an absolute sucker for black shoes or black ankle boots! 

Has anyone else got a massive wishlist on ASOS.... i think i could add more... but I would just make myself sad that I cannot afford it all :(

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment