Tuesday 19 February 2013

Let's talk about LFW

London Fashion Week

Hasn't it been great?!? Unfortunelty, I didn't get to go, however I have been watching it Live right from my computer screen - THANK GOD FOR TECHNOLOGY!!!

My absoulte favourites this A/W have been Topshop's Unique:

I especially want Cara's jacket in the 4th picture!!!! 

Also I like Burberry... YES, i have expensive taste.... and no I can't afford the clothing.....
Here's some of my favourite's from the collection:

Loving all the leopard print - this especially means that I am in season with that new jacket i got from a charity shop the other day (check previous posts)

Burberry was just my favourite catwalk - they aim to please - and boy was I pleased!

I will post some more of my favourite's later on....

ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment