Thursday 14 February 2013

Catch Up!

Over the last couple of days/weeks, I have been frantically rushing around for the Fashion Show that I have been organising! However, it has been such a great experience. I am just so grateful that I was able to be a apart of something, that I am passionate about.
The fashion show was for our sixth form ball, but also in aid of Fashion Targets Breast Cancer in theme of the Fashion of course.
This is part of the Show:
If ever, you need to raise money for your sixth form ball, I highly recommend organising a show, it may be hard work, with all the advertising, the ticket designing, selling, organising catwalks, making the desingers ready.... and so much more. But once it goes well, you just feel so relieved, it's like getting your first pair of Louboutins (not that i have any, but i know I would feel really ecstatic). It's just a great experience and has shown that I do want to do things like this in the future. Even helping out with London Fashion Week - which I would love to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment